I am currently researching on “Semantic Digital Libraries” for a book chapter on “Semantic Wikipedia”. Here is a list of current events in this quite new research area (at least by name), ordered by date:
- 11th European Conference on Digital Libraries (ECDL, Sep 16-21, Budapest) – submission just closed, may include some related presentations
- Joint Conference on Digital Libraries 2007 (JCDL2007, June 17-23, Vancouver, Canada) – papers should be ready so preprints may be available
- Tutorial on Semantic Digital Libraries at the World Wide Web Conference 2007 (WWW2007, May 8-12, Alberta, Canada)
- Call for Papers (just elapsed) for a special issue on Digital Libraries: From Alexandria to YouTube and Wikipedia – Embedding Social Dynamics of the International Journal of Digital Culture and Electronic Tourism (IJDCET)
- International Conference on Semantic Web and Digital Libraries (ICDS-2007, Feb 21-22, Bangalore, India).
- Workshop on Semantic Technologies in Collaborative Applications (STICA 06, June 26-28, Manchester, UK)
- Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL 2006, June 11-15, USA), especially the Tutorials on Semantic Digital Libraries and Thesauri and ontologies in digital libraries and some other sessions.
- Workshop Semantic Approaches in Digital Libraries (June 23, 2004, Lund University, Sweden).
2 Kommentare »
Entschuldige, das Kommentarformular ist zurzeit geschlossen.